Hello From Ottawa

larry311

New to Mu-43
This is my first time on any user group. I recently purchased an Olympus e-620 and am having a lot of fun with it. Currently looking for a Sigma 30mm, f/1.4 lens. If anyone has one they are looking to sell or know where I can find a used one, please let me know.

Cheers!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to mu-43.com, Larry. I just bought my daughter an E-620 as a 21st birthday, Christmas and upcoming 2011 graduation from college present and from what I've seen of this camera I really like it.:biggrin:

Just to be clear you do know this is a forum that is mainly devoted to the micro four thirds cameras? We do have a number of members who are also using other cameras, including some of the Olympus E-volt cameras, and we have a great forum on Adapted Lenses, but the forum is geared towards using other lenses with the various micro four thirds cameras.

We're glad to have you here with your E-620 and maybe you'll end up with a micro four thirds camera to use all those lenses you already have, too.:wink:

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome aboard larry from Ottawa.

Bokeh Diem

Y.Karsh print off original plate, very limited
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom