Hello From Ottawa

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by larry311, Jun 22, 2010.

1. larry311

larry311 New to Mu-43

Jun 22, 2010
    This is my first time on any user group. I recently purchased an Olympus e-620 and am having a lot of fun with it. Currently looking for a Sigma 30mm, f/1.4 lens. If anyone has one they are looking to sell or know where I can find a used one, please let me know.

Cheers!

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to mu-43.com, Larry. I just bought my daughter an E-620 as a 21st birthday, Christmas and upcoming 2011 graduation from college present and from what I've seen of this camera I really like it.:biggrin:

Just to be clear you do know this is a forum that is mainly devoted to the micro four thirds cameras? We do have a number of members who are also using other cameras, including some of the Olympus E-volt cameras, and we have a great forum on Adapted Lenses, but the forum is geared towards using other lenses with the various micro four thirds cameras.

We're glad to have you here with your E-620 and maybe you'll end up with a micro four thirds camera to use all those lenses you already have, too.:wink:

3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
  4. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Welcome aboard larry from Ottawa.

Bokeh Diem

Y.Karsh print off original plate, very limited
    1090638R_1024.

5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Thanks Bokeh... I actually needed that.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.