Hello from Ontario Canada

dbuckle

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
David Buckle
Hello . I live in Smithville and I am a retired fire fighter. I went into Henry's Camera to buy some Ink Jet paper and came out with an Oly EPL 1. The reason for my madness is I have a lot of Konica AR mount lenses. Everything from 21mm to 300mm. I just ordered 2 adapters one for Konica and one for M42. Anyways I look forward to spending my free time on this forum. :smile:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi dbuckle, congratulations and welcome to the home of m4/3rds! :friends: I have a few Hexanon AR lenses and love them... the 57mm f1.2 is a big beast, but works great with the Pen.

I hope you will share some images when your adapters arrive. :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
dbuckle, congratulations on walking out with that E-P1! I just looked at your photo on smug mug - very nicely done. Looks as though it was a beautiful windy day.:thumbup:

If you want to, it would be great to have you embed photos here. For more on that, and how to use the gallery, be sure to check out the two middle stickies at the top of this forum: Site information - Micro Four Thirds User Forum.

Grant

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome Smithville. Drove through there a number of times I lived in Ontario. If the old train station is still there you could do us all a favour and post a photoessay about it as it is/was really cool, if my memory serves me well. But we do know about memories :frown:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom