Hello from Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dbuckle, Aug 31, 2010.

1. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hello . I live in Smithville and I am a retired fire fighter. I went into Henry's Camera to buy some Ink Jet paper and came out with an Oly EPL 1. The reason for my madness is I have a lot of Konica AR mount lenses. Everything from 21mm to 300mm. I just ordered 2 adapters one for Konica and one for M42. Anyways I look forward to spending my free time on this forum. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Greetings fellow Ontarian!! Smithville... Is that out towards Niagara Falls?

3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi dbuckle, congratulations and welcome to the home of m4/3rds! :friends: I have a few Hexanon AR lenses and love them... the 57mm f1.2 is a big beast, but works great with the Pen.

I hope you will share some images when your adapters arrive. :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

4. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

dbuckle, congratulations on walking out with that E-P1! I just looked at your photo on smug mug - very nicely done. Looks as though it was a beautiful windy day.:thumbup:

If you want to, it would be great to have you embed photos here. For more on that, and how to use the gallery, be sure to check out the two middle stickies at the top of this forum: Site information - Micro Four Thirds User Forum.

6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

7. Grant

Grant Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Smithville. Drove through there a number of times I lived in Ontario. If the old train station is still there you could do us all a favour and post a photoessay about it as it is/was really cool, if my memory serves me well. But we do know about memories :frown:

8. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - I avoid camera shops but have a weakness for online shopping. You'll love the Pen.