Hello from Oman

amaimani

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello everyone,

I have just started using my OP E-P2 kit with a zoom lens and I have got to much in love with it. I have been a nikon user for years, and it seems that Nikon bodies will start collecting dust.

Anyway, I cam across this forum, and love it very much.. I hope to be an active member in ti... cheers :smile:

Abdul

nokiamia

Mu-43 Regular
Hi there. I'm a new member here too and have been really enjoying the forum. Lots of very friendly people here. Welcome to the forum and most importantly, welcome to the world of micro 4/3!

amaimani

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Oman is in Middle East, known also as Sultanate of Oman. You can google search it or visit my site to get an idea about my country. :bravo-009:
Here is my first posted image on this forum.. I have been testing my OLY E-P2 I hope you like it

PEN_Photo_EP2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
East Charleton, near Kingsbridge, south Devon (UK)
Real Name
Barrie
Hi Abdul,
that little guy looks as though he comes from a colder country than yours. I worked in several Middle eastern countries during the 1970's but sadly never got to Oman which I understand is not your typical Middle Eastern country in terms of it's landscape and scenery.
Wishing you well and may your God go with you.

Barrie

Ben

Mu-43 Regular
I spent a month in Oman back in 2001 and the Omanis are probably the friendliest and most welcoming people I have ever met. Must get back some day to get some micro four thirds shots to complement my Canon 300D ones!

Caroline

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Abdul and yes that little guy in your photo certainly looks like he ought to come from somewhere a little colder than Oman! :smile:

Enjoy the mu-4/3 format - as someone coming from 35mm digital (Canon DSLR) and medium format film (Hasselblad XPan and Pentax 645) it has been such a revelation to me to find a camera that is so capable and yet which doesn't give me backache to carry around! You will love your EP-2 even more as time goes on, trust me the micro-4/3 format has really got something special going for it in terms of being a light but extremely capable camera system :smile:

Look forward to seeing your photos in due course too :thumbup:

Latest threads

Top Bottom