1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by titanaircraft, Nov 7, 2012.

1. titanaircraft

titanaircraft New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Brandon
    Hello all. I've been lurking on the site for the past couple months getting information to make the jump from Canon to the OM-D. The resources and inputs from other users have convinced me that M43 is defintely the way I need to go equipment wise.

2. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Welcome then. MFT is my first ever camera system. DSLRs never appealed to me because of their heft. I'm certain you won't regret it. :)

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - enjoy the switch.

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum! What part of Ohio?

5. MikeR_GF1

MikeR_GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome to this friendly forum. I made the switch from Nikon early this year, and have been having more photo fun than I've had in years.

"titanaircraft" ? Are you flying or building?

6. Dan Ka

Dan Ka Mu-43 Regular

Jan 11, 2011
    Northeastern Ohio
    Welcome aboard from a fellow Ohioan. You'll enjoy m43 and especially your OM-D.

7. titanaircraft

titanaircraft New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Brandon
    I am in northeast Ohio about an hour east of Cleveland.

I am drawing, CAD that is, and someone else is doing the building.

I hope so. I've had Canon DSLRs since the birth of my daughter last year. I feel I've missed too many picture opportunities because I would have to lug out the 60D with the 24-105 and a flash. With what I have read with the OM-D and a fast prime, I should start having fun with photographing her again.

8. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I'm right across the line in West Springfield, PA. Good to know another :43: user lives in the area. :cool:

9. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Hello and welcome to the forum!