1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SveinG, Aug 2, 2012.

1. SveinG

SveinG New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    Stranda, Norway
    Svein Gulbrandsen
    As a new member of the forum I want to introduce myself.

My name is Svein. I am living in a small village called Stranda, at the west coast of Norway. Located between the high mountains and the deep fjord in an Unesco World Herritage area.

I have had a passion for photography since I was 9 years old. Now I am working as a part time Freelance Photographer and full time IT-Manager.

I bought my first M4/3 camera a few years ago just for fun. An Olympus E-PL1.
    I ordered two new OM-D cameras as soon as it was announced early this year and was among the first owners of the OM-D in Norway.
    I just love them, they are fantastic. But, I have to admit, I do also use Nikon and Leica. I sold my digital Hasselblad gear and got the first Nikon D800E delivered in Norway too :smile:

Most of all, I do travel photography, but also portraits, fashion, wedding and other commercial works. Panorama and VR photography takes a lot of time too. In addition, I arrange workshops and photo tours. Venice, Rome and Berlin is among my favorite places for workshops.
    Just let me know, and I can arrange somthing for you too :wink:

Kind Regards,
    Svein

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum, Svein! Look forward to seeing your images...

3. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Welcome. I have this image that you live in a wonderful part of the world!!

4. SveinG

SveinG New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    Stranda, Norway
    Svein Gulbrandsen

Here is a picture of "my village" image11.

Svein

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Svein! I had the great pleasure to spend 2 weeks in your beautiful country last month, truly a photographers paradise...:) Hope to see some pictures from you soon.