Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SveinG, Aug 2, 2012.

1. SveinG

SveinG New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    Stranda, Norway
    Svein Gulbrandsen
    As a new member of the forum I want to introduce myself.

My name is Svein. I am living in a small village called Stranda, at the west coast of Norway. Located between the high mountains and the deep fjord in an Unesco World Herritage area.

I have had a passion for photography since I was 9 years old. Now I am working as a part time Freelance Photographer and full time IT-Manager.

I bought my first M4/3 camera a few years ago just for fun. An Olympus E-PL1.
    I ordered two new OM-D cameras as soon as it was announced early this year and was among the first owners of the OM-D in Norway.
    I just love them, they are fantastic. But, I have to admit, I do also use Nikon and Leica. I sold my digital Hasselblad gear and got the first Nikon D800E delivered in Norway too :smile:

Most of all, I do travel photography, but also portraits, fashion, wedding and other commercial works. Panorama and VR photography takes a lot of time too. In addition, I arrange workshops and photo tours. Venice, Rome and Berlin is among my favorite places for workshops.
    Just let me know, and I can arrange somthing for you too :wink:

Kind Regards,
    Svein

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum, Svein! Look forward to seeing your images...

3. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Welcome. I have this image that you live in a wonderful part of the world!!

4. SveinG

SveinG New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    Stranda, Norway
    Svein Gulbrandsen

Here is a picture of "my village" image11.

Svein

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Svein! I had the great pleasure to spend 2 weeks in your beautiful country last month, truly a photographers paradise...:)  Hope to see some pictures from you soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.