Hello from Norcal

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by show, Jun 29, 2014.

1. show

show Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 25, 2014
    Hey all I'm from Northern California and finally decided it was time to get a camera as I wanted to take some pictures of my children and whatever else struck my fancy. So I went looking for a camera and after quite a bit of extensive research weighing the pros and cons while browsing these forums.
    I ended up with the decision of mft for my first real removable lens, I bought a E-PM2, 14-42mm kit for $199 a Sigma 30mm for it and have been shooting some pretty decent pictures with that remarkable little combo, especially considering I have no experience with cameras or photography at all but I am a quick learner.

• Like Like x 1
  2. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    That's a great purchase, sounds like it was well-researched! Let's see some pics!
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome aboard!
  4. show

show Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 25, 2014

I certainly will do. Whats the go to image site most people use to upload and link their images. I've noticed a alot of people use flickr, is there a specific reason as to why and if so what makes it better than others?

* Post question edit, I signed up for flickr. These pictures are all shot with the epm2.

My handsome boys.
    [​IMG]P6270123 on Flickr

Some flowers and scenery.

[​IMG]P62400828 on Flickr

[​IMG]P6270053 on Flickr

[​IMG]P6270111 on Flickr

[​IMG]P6270225 on Flickr