1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from newbie to 4/3

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SnapHappy, May 31, 2011.

1. SnapHappy

SnapHappy Mu-43 Rookie

May 31, 2011
    Tampa Bay
    Hi -
    I just recently discovered this format. I've found so much info on this forum, and a lot of enthusiastic people.
    You guys love these cameras - I can't wait to get one of my own.

Mine will be a step up from my P&S Lumix, which just broke this week. I'm so excited to have better quality in a highly portable camera. My DSLR, which I dearly love, is just so BIG! And I hate letting family members use it - can't stand to see it in someone else's hands. So, I think I can safely hand an Oly off to someone else to snap a shot and not have an anxiety attack.

Thanks in advance for an awesome forum!

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm more possessive about my PEN than I am my DSLR. The DSLR is rugged and tough, and can be dropped or banged about without worry. The PEN is more fragile, and is actually a more important tool in my arsenal.

3. shoturtle

shoturtle  

Oct 15, 2010
    Welcome, and the pen's are great camera's. And I travel allot with them on a motorcycle and flying. And they are very durable. And the photo images are excellent with great color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.