Hello From New York

pictureandrew

New to Mu-43
Just joined and think I will be joining the PAD project. I use an EP-1 with 20mm 1.7 and kit lens also I use a Canon FD adapter w/ 50 1.8 or 135 2.8.

LisaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
Hi Andrew! I'm Lisa in Westchester. We should have an M 4/3 photowalk in NYC this spring as there are many NYers here.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to mu43.com, pictureandrew from yet another New Yorker. I live just outside of the city...which has its good and bad points. Glad you found your way in and I'll look forward to seeing you around the board and possibly in the P.A.D. blog world, too!

pictureandrew

New to Mu-43
Thanks everyone! Although I have to admit I don't live in the city! I'm in upstate New York.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Andrew, that's kind of embarrassing for those of us who assumed you meant NYC:redface:... I suppose for me since I live so close to NYC, and the fact that I call it "New York" that I just jumped to conclusions.

New York is a big state and has such an array of countryside, towns and cities. I know some people from the Bronx used to call Westchester County "upstate", which it surely is not.:biggrin:

Glad to have you aboard wherever you're from, pictureandrew.:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom