1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello From New York

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pictureandrew, Mar 26, 2010.

1. pictureandrew

pictureandrew New to Mu-43

Mar 26, 2010
    Just joined and think I will be joining the PAD project. I use an EP-1 with 20mm 1.7 and kit lens also I use a Canon FD adapter w/ 50 1.8 or 135 2.8.

2. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Hello......... I'm in NYC too... so are a few others... Welcome

3. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Hi Andrew! I'm Lisa in Westchester. We should have an M 4/3 photowalk in NYC this spring as there are many NYers here.

4. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    What's a photowalk?

5. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
  6. Gusnyc

Gusnyc Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    New York
    Welcome... from NYC too! I am a new E-PL1 user, living in lower Manhattan.

Cheers!

Gus

7. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    I know Scott... I think I took a workshop of his... Interesting.... Maybe have an M43 Meetup....

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to mu43.com, pictureandrew from yet another New Yorker. I live just outside of the city...which has its good and bad points. Glad you found your way in and I'll look forward to seeing you around the board and possibly in the P.A.D. blog world, too!

9. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  10. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Welcome!

You all have an NYC photo walkabout, count me in! Connecticut isn't so far away.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BBW

Agreed. I think it would be great, but would need to know in advance.:thumbup:

12. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Andrew ! By the way I love photowalks, when weather improves I go for a photowalk in my hometown.

13. pictureandrew

pictureandrew New to Mu-43

Mar 26, 2010
    Thanks everyone! Although I have to admit I don't live in the city! I'm in upstate New York.

14. BBW

Andrew, that's kind of embarrassing for those of us who assumed you meant NYC:redface:... I suppose for me since I live so close to NYC, and the fact that I call it "New York" that I just jumped to conclusions.

New York is a big state and has such an array of countryside, towns and cities. I know some people from the Bronx used to call Westchester County "upstate", which it surely is not.:biggrin:

Glad to have you aboard wherever you're from, pictureandrew.:thumbup:

15. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome!