1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from new user

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Bobmc, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Bobmc

Bobmc New to Mu-43

Sep 3, 2010
    Hello everyone,

I'm from Leeds, West Yorkshire and currently on holiday in N. wales.

I've finally taken the plunge and bought a G10 - main reason weight and portability. So far I'm very impressed, I expected the picture quality to be poor but this is not the case! I have the 14-42mm and 45-200mm - I seem to have a very good example of the 14-42 but the 45-200 is a bit soft.
    Looking forward to posting some pics.

All the best
    Bob

My other cameras - Canon 40D and Sony A700

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Bob, thanks so much for becoming a member and for your introduction - even while you're on holiday!:biggrin:

When you have a chance it would be great if you'd consider adding your thoughts about your G10 to this thread:https://www.mu-43.com/f43/how-do-you-like-your-panasonic-g10-3449/. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing some of your photographs, too. Welcome, Bob!

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here Bob !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.