Hello from New England

vaskelovo

New to Mu-43
Boston actually.
Still testing waters with :43: but used regular 4/3 for years,
some pics with 'ole E1 here, glad for your feedback. Anxious to see what the September Photokina has in stock for the system.
Cheers,

vaskelovo

New to Mu-43
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Still shooting 4/3 for now (and will likely continue to, at least for telephoto), but looking to get into :43:, next vacation perhaps.

Kapekodder

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Still shooting 4/3 for now (and will likely continue to, at least for telephoto), but looking to get into :43:, next vacation perhaps.
I can understand a bit of reluctance and uncertainty as you consider the shift. I've been exceptionally pleased with the E-PL1, it's 14-42 kit lens and the Lumix 45-200 lens. (I still have my E-1. E-3 and 2 E-410s for similar thoughts, although I'm ready to part with 3 of them now. Yes, my gripped E-1 may be destined for a new home, ouch.)

Depending on which m4/3 camera you get, you could continue to use your current 4/3 lenses, using either the Oly or Lumix brand adapters. I have the Lumix one and the E-PL1 works fine with my 4/3 Oly lenses and my Lensbaby Composer.

Anyways, welcome to this forum (the best and friendliest) and good luck with your future purchase.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom