Hello from Minnesota

zpierce

Super Moderator
Real Name
Zach
Hi there, I've been lurking for a few weeks trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can from the forum. It's great to have a forum dedicated to the platform!

I've been a "serious" amateur since I picked up a G1 as my first non point and shoot camera over a year ago. I absolutely love it, and wish I had more creativity to find more opportunities for snapping photos. I like to browse other's photos for ideas. I'm very quick to learn the techie stuff, but am less artistic.

I post most of my photos on Flickr (mainly for friends and family), feel free to have a look and I love feedback.

Flickr: zach.pierce's Photostream

I have just jumped into the world of adapted lenses. My kit consists of:
Lumix G1
Lumix 14-45mm f3.5-5.6
Lumix 20mm f1.7
Lumix 45-200mm f4-5.6
Minolta 50mm f1.4
Vivitar 55mm f2.8 macro

I have yet to buy a flash, as I've had enough to learn thus far, but I think I'm ready for that next. I'd welcome recommendations (affordable please!). I've been trying to find one with high speed sync as I think i'd like to use it to light photos I take at running events outside. Those seem hard to come by for the platform, at a reasonable price.

Zach

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom