1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello From Minnesota

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by tribomber, Oct 6, 2012.

1. tribomber

tribomber Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 5, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    Scott
    Hello all. Been lurking for a while and just joined. I am returning to my "old friend," photography - digital now rather than film as I used to shoot 30 years ago.

After much research and consideration, I purchased an Olympus PEN E-PL2. Got the usual 14-42mm lens with it, and soon after got the Panasonic 45-200mm. Been enjoying it all immensely.

Hope to continue to learn and grow. The Panasonic 100-300mm lens on my wish list, but it may be a while before I can pop for that.

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum! The 100-300 is an excellent lens, I picked one up here on the forum and use it both on my E-PL2 and my E-P3. I've gotten some great shots with it. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. :cool:

3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum from the other side of the river! Congrats on the new kit... look forward to seeing your images.

4. dylandingo

dylandingo Mu-43 Regular

Nov 12, 2011
    La Crosse, WI
    Welcome from across the river, I'm here from right on the river in Wisconsin.

5. tribomber

tribomber Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 5, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    Scott
    Thanks gents. Nothing like a few responses to your intro post to make you feel welcome! Posted one pic, and look forward to perusing yours.

6. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Welcome to the forum!Greetings from Greece!

7. incabloc

incabloc Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Hello & welcome!