Hello from Michigan

shoc

New to Mu-43
Hi all. My name is Steve. My background is that of an architect. Photography has been a part time amateur pastime of mine for many years. My first camera was an OM2n purchased around 1980. I still have it and have used it recently. One of my relatives gave me their Nikon FE system a few years ago. I still have that too. I have quite a few OM and Nikkor ais lenses.

I have had a couple of point and shoots but my purchase last spring of an E-P2 with an Olympus 14-42mm and a Panasonic 20mm was the first time I have stepped into any serious digital photography. I read more about photography and shoot less than is probably good.

Available light shooting (no flash) is my favorite. I like the Pany 20 and the OM 50mm 1.4f (with the MMF2 adapter) a lot. I am thinking about an adapter for the Nikon manual lenses. Any thoughts?

I am looking forward to interesting reading from you all. Thanks for having what looks like a great forum and for making this opportunity possible.

Steve

tomrock

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome. My wife and I have a small cottage on Beaver Island off the coast of Charlevoix.

What part of Michigan is yours?

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
Welcome Steve! I'm a Michigander myself (although I reside in Chicago now). Manual lenses are fun! The adapters are an inexpensive way to put the old lens into use again. Enjoy!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom