Hello from Maryland

gregoryfo

New to Mu-43
Hi all,

My name is Greg and I have a gf1 and G10 along with Canon DSLRs. I picked up the gf1 20 1.7 kit last fall for a Disney trip. When we went to Disney three years ago I took a 5d, by the end of the trip I had great shots, but also a sore shoulder. This time the GF1 provided similarly wonderful memory pics without the sore shoulder, so I was hooked.

My dream is that Olympus will release a 'tough' micro 4/3s pen. The weakest part of my family pics is at the water parks which we go to often in the summer. Please Olympus hear my plea!!!!!!

JudyM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Welcome!

Hi Greg, Welcome from another Maryland member. I also downsized to a Gf1 for vacation this year, and found it far easier to carry than a bag full of 35mm gear. I haven't had the camera long, but so far I'm impressed.

Regards,
Judy

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome Greg ! I'm too looking forward to a "tough" mft camera...that makes us two.
Enjoy your weekend.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey G'day Greg, good to see ya on this excellent fair dinkum site. I've got the GF1 and I'm happy as larry with it. Talk about light, I went flying with my brother out woop-woop yesterday arvo and a few times I had to physically check if my camera was still hanging of my shoulder. I love it.

icon

Latest threads

Top Bottom