1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by zak5ive, Nov 14, 2010.

1. zak5ive

zak5ive New to Mu-43

Nov 14, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Hiya

Just a short introduction. I have been lurking for a while and decided to join. I moved from Pentax DSLRs to Olympus :43: earlier this year, love the size and quality that my EPL-1 produces and its so easy to carry with me.

I have purchased the view finder (can't get out of the habit of bringing the camera up to my eye :smile:)  a 20mm Panasonic lens and waiting for the new 40-150mm lens, I also have the 'kit' lens that came with it. Would love the 9-18mm but that will have to wait till after Christmas.

I love taking holiday snaps and family like most, but also enjoy hiking and taking landscapes.

Thats it, looking forward to being of help, etc.

Garry

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Garry, thanks so much for taking the time to 1. register and 2. introduce yourself!:biggrin: I'll look forward to seeing some of your photographs, soon.:wink:

3. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    Oh I do like it when lurkers come out into the open :smile:, welcome.

Barrie

4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Garry!

All the best,

Colin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.