1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Malaysia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Blu-by-u, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Hi friends

Just stumbled into this forum. Am currently using the E-PL1. I am not new to Olympus as I have been a olympus user for the last 4 years. Starting with the E-330 to the E-30 before moving little light E-PL1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

3. nokiamia

nokiamia Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2010
    Malaysia
    Welcome to the forum. I'm also from Malaysia (Kulim). This forum is super great for micro 4/3 users. Enjoy yourself here!

4. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Thanks for the welcome.

Nokiamia, which part of M'sia? I am from Subang Jaya. BTW, I usually hangout at this forum. It's Malaysian and one place you find more 4/3 (and now :43:) users.

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Blu-by-u. I'm sure you'll like it here.

6. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    I am enjoying myself. And admiring all the wonderful images here. If given a chance, I may pick up a used GH1 to compliment my E-PL1.

7. taylorgso

taylorgso New to Mu-43

Aug 14, 2010
    Greensboro, NC USA
    Good morning from NC in the US. I'm new in this forum, too. I just received my E-P2 yesterday and am still going through all the features. So far I'm very impressed. I'm loving the light weight and ease of access to the features. Test shots have given excellent results!

Love Malaysia. My daughter was posted in KL for 3 yrs. Our visits there were a high point in this old man's life. For those who have never traveled there, it is one of the most picturesque places I've ever been... very modern, but still with a lot of unspoiled areas - a veritable photographers' paradise. Particiularly loved East Malaysia (Kuching). She'll be posted to Medan beginning next summer, and I'm looking forward to returning to the area.

Enjoy
    Ed

8. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Thank you Ed. Glad you enjoyed Malaysia. Medan is Indonesia. Another beautiful place for tourist.

I am unfortunately in Selangor. the not so picturesque part of the country. What I see is concrete and more concrete.

9. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

A belated welcome, Blu-by-u! Glad to have you aboard.:biggrin:

10. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

11. kiynook

kiynook Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Hello Blu-by-u....me in PJ...

12. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    PJ..YEAH!!:2thumbs: I am from Subang Jaya. Very near to each other. I am in a m'sian 4/3 forum. Do join me there. lots of walkabout there.

Thank you Alf and BBW. If you happen to come by my part of the world, do let me know. Would love to meet you all for a cuppa. :D

13. kiynook

kiynook Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    cool....love to link up....you joining next week's PEN workshop??

14. Blu-by-u

Blu-by-u Mu-43 Regular

Aug 16, 2010
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Which workshop? the one by Olympus Malaysia to the Butterfly park?