1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello From London

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pjc73, Aug 5, 2012.

1. pjc73

pjc73 New to Mu-43

Aug 3, 2012
    Hi,

I've just bought myself a Olympus E-M5 after deliberating long and hard on the purchase. I'm moving from a full frame Sony DSLR set up, I just can't handle lugging that weight around all the time.

I've been a long term lurker on this forum and am pleased to be making the joining for real now.

It's Olympic crazy here right now and I have this in time for my trip to watch the athletics in the Olympic stadium on Tuesday morning. I'll post a couple of shots to say a proper hello.

I've only got the 12-50mm kit lens right now but will be looking to purchase some more glass very soon. I'm debating what way to go but the 12mm f2 & 45mm f1.8 are on the list. Thinking about the 25mm f1.4 (I might wait and see if the rumored 25mm f1.8 turns up from Olympus) and the 75mm 1.8.

Paul

2. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Paul! Must be crazy in London right now, hope you manage to shoot some great pictures of the Olympic madness in the coming days..:) Also look forward to seeing some of the pictures from your home town, as it is one of my favourite cities to visit (been there more times than my creditcard cares to remember).