1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from London, UK!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by sparklies, Apr 23, 2012.

1. sparklies

sparklies Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    SE London, UK
    Glad to find this place - I've recently pre-ordered an E-M5 and whilst wondering if I was ever going to get it, stumbled across this forum :) 

I'm a part time pro family photographer when I'm not looking after my three young children. I've had a GF-1 for over 18 months and loved it as a walkabout camera for the many, many times I can't be bothered to carry my D700 and lenses around on walks with the children etc! I was going to upgrade to a D800 but couldn't really justify the cost for the limited gains, especially as 90% of my shooting was with my GF-1. I assumed the technology had moved on a bit with :43: and sure enough it had - so one pre-order for the new Olympus later.. :biggrin:

Looking forward to reading and joining in!

Edited to add - I've popped some photos of my children in my gallery. All were taken with my GF-1 and the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 that never comes off, except for gigs and things where I use my 45-200!

2. hanzo

hanzo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Chan
    Welcome! :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.