1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello from London, England.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by ChrisS, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ChrisS

ChrisS New to Mu-43

Sep 28, 2010
    I've updated my signature with all the m43 kit I have recently bought. My decision to go for it was based upon dpreview and reading many threads on these forums, so thanks everyone for all the advice! :2thumbs:

Chris.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hanzo

hanzo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Chan
    Welcome to the forum Chris :drinks:

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Chris !

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Chris, thanks so much for your introduction and congrats on your E-P2 and lenses! I hope you'll be sharing some of your photographs here very soon.:biggrin:

5. Welcome! Another E-P2 user here. I went through the same process (somewhat) before getting mine. Absolutely love the camera, it's control dials/wheels/panel. I found that my brain wasn't quite wired for the buttons of the E-PL1 (my wife loves IT though).

Enjoy your gear and enjoy the friends here on the Forum.

6. Vulcanrider

Vulcanrider Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2010
    Welcome to the forum,
    I've had my GH1 4 months and love it. I think you will be very happy w/ the m4/3 choice.

best,
    Alan
    NE Oklahoma, USA

7. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey Giday. Icon from Australia welcomes you to the best friendliest place on the net! Even better than facebook;-)

Hope to see you round,

icon

8. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Chris - a good starter kit :2thumbs: (most of us can't stay with that tho') :rolleyes: