Hello from Ljubljana, Slovenia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by miha171, Mar 24, 2011.

1. miha171

miha171 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 24, 2011
    Ljubljana, Slovenia
    Hello all!

I've just recently bought an e-p2 with kit lens and VF-2 and I'm enjoying it tremendously. I am now waiting for a Pana 20 1.7 which should come my way in a few days.
    I recently sold much of my Oly DSLR gear (12-60, 50 macro, 14-42, 40-150). The 12-60 was to heavy and big, the 50 to slow, the 14-42 and 40-150 I didn't need anymore).
    For some of my work you can check my site:

Flickr: miha171's Photostream

Last two shots were with 70-300 on the e-p2, others with e-510 for the most part.

By the way, congratulations on this site, it's very nice, very well made!

Miha

• Like Like x 4
  2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome to the site. What a beautiful country you live in!

3. Plimsol

Plimsol Mu-43 Regular

Mar 29, 2010
    Belgium, Antwerp
    Welcome and greetz from Belgium

4. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Miha,

Welcome aboard. I just went to your Flickr site and looked at some of your photos. They are very very very nice! I echo the sentiment above -- beautiful country! But I also add, beautiful people!

I've added you as a Flickr contact and will be browsing through the photos when I have more time!

Welcome!

5. miha171

miha171 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 24, 2011
    Ljubljana, Slovenia
    Well thank you very much, I'll definitely check on your photos as well!
    That portrait that you liked is of my wife, so thank you again :smile:

6. craig1912

craig1912 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 7, 2011
    Hello-been to your country 4/5 times. Skiing in Kranjska Gora and also in the summer also Lake Bled.
    Lovely country and v friendly people!

7. berkshiregrl

berkshiregrl Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 26, 2011
    Berkshires
    Peg
    Beautiful photos

I recently saw a US TV show, House Hunters International, where a couple was looking for a home in northern Slovenia and I was amazed at how beautiful it was. Your terrific photos make it look even more amazing. I have bookmarked your site so I can enjoy them at my leisure. I am new here and just bought a new camera primarily for outdoor and nature photos so you are an inspiration. Plus, the more I see the more I think my family should visit Slovenia some day.

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Miha from New York! Congratulations on your E-P2 and thank you so much for providing your link to Flickr. If you'd like to, it would be great if you'd add it to your signature line - which you can access via your User Control Panel. It's clear that you're an experienced photographer and I'm really looking forward to seeing your micro four thirds work here. You might like to start out by posting your recent E-P2 pictures on this thread: https://www.mu-43.com/f54/share-birds-4838/:thumbup:

Glad to have you aboard, Miha!

9. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Miha and welcome from Australia. Welcome too to berkshiregrl.

10. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Welcome aboard !

I'm looking forward to some photos of your home...

Cheers, From New England.

Alan