Hello from Japan

steveb

Mu-43 Regular
Hello from Gifu, Japan. I've already found lots of great things here and hopefully I can add to them. Only a few more days to go until the e-pl1 is available over here.
I can't wait:smile:

Steve

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome steveb to the board! Can't wait to hear about your new camera. I believe there is another person here who has one but he hasn't posted about it yet. Waiting is tough, I know.

How did you find your way here, if I might ask? I saw an ad on The Online Photographer....and very soon after being here purchased my E-P2.:biggrin:

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Wellcome to the forum Steve. I own an ep1 too, it´s a nice cam:smile:

steveb

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome steveb to the board! Can't wait to hear about your new camera. I believe there is another person here who has one but he hasn't posted about it yet. Waiting is tough, I know.

How did you find your way here, if I might ask? I saw an ad on The Online Photographer....and very soon after being here purchased my E-P2.:biggrin:
Hi, thanks for the message!!! I had a look in my browsers history and the last place I visited before my first visit here was......The Online Photographer.
I'd been interested in Micro Four Thirds since last summer but didn't have the money to buy one. I'd read about the e-pl1 on another site and whilst searching for more info arrived here.

Living in Japan gives me the chance to see many unique things so I hope I can share some of them here.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Steve - what a coincidence that we both came here via the same ad.:biggrin:

Can't wait to see your photographs from Japan. Although I have yet to visit, I know several people there, and hope to have the chance to in the future.

steveb

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks Steve - what a coincidence that we both came here via the same ad.:biggrin:

Can't wait to see your photographs from Japan. Although I have yet to visit, I know several people there, and hope to have the chance to in the future.
Its an amazing country and well worth the visit:smile:
I'm thinking about buying the camera body only and getting the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens. I'll try and upload some photographs from over here to my gallery in the next few days as I'd like to know if the lens is suitable for the type of pictures I take. Please have a look if you have time!

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome to the forum Steve, :friends:

what are you shooting with at the moment?

Cheers

Brian

steveb

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for all the warm welcomes:smile:
I'm currently a point and shoot user so the e-pl1 should be perfect for me.
I've added a link to some photographs I took last year. Do you think the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens would be suitable for these kinds of pictures?

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Yes Steve, the 20mm f1.7 would be fine for those kinds of pictures... and a whole lot more :smile:

Cheers

Brian

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom