Hello from Italy

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Novecento, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Novecento

Novecento Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2014
    Hello to everyone,
    I'm Novecento from Italy and I use Olympus/panasonic cameras already from many years.
    I studied photography at university in Rome and some my photo reportage has been pubblished in important magazines in Italy or as best of the week/month in Italian forums.
    You can see some part of my photo galleries on my site: www.francobuttiglieri.com
    I'm glad to join this new community, please fogive my bad English.
  2. Phlash46

Phlash46 Nikon Refugee

Jul 1, 2014
    Montrose, NY
    Bruce Gordon
    Welcome Novecento!
    Your English is a heck of a lot better than my Italian! Where in Italy are you?

3. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Welcome and thre is nothing to forgive. Your English is perfectly undertsandable to me...so I think you are good to go! :D
  4. Novecento

Novecento Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2014
    I'm from Rome.
  5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Fantastic.. its nice to meet someone from Italy on here. I have parents from Italy and still have lots of family over there. My mom is from Montessarchio and there is still have family there and in Benevento, as well as in Napoli. Unfortunately I have not visited Italy since before I was in Highschool.
    I live in New York.
    Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing your contributions here. Do not worry about your English. You write English better than most people I know, who were born here, speak or write it.