Hello from Ireland

GingerCat

Mu-43 Regular
Hi : )

I'm looking at downsizing from a Canon 30D to the E-PL2, and needed to find a replacement for my favourite photography forum too, as it's a Canon one. Hopefully I'll be up and running and able to post pics in a couple of weeks!

kytra

Mu-43 Regular
welcome.

I have used Pentax and Nikon DSLR's before trying m43 :) These little gems are really something and the portability factor coupled with the excellent implementation of MF usage make up plentifully for the disadvantages of the smaller sensor.

Exposed

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Randy dawson
Welcome from another new member. I also wanted to downsize after shooting Nikon film and digital cameras along with Hasselblad. I went with the E-PL2 and so far just love it. Today is my first try using it at a wedding. It will be my backup to start. I will post photos soon. I think you cannot go wrong with the Olympus or Panasonic cameras.

Randy

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello Gingercat,

Well,the above posts tell you what you need to know. Hang out and have fun. Then, post some photos!

Welcome aboard...

Cheers from New England, Alan

GingerCat

Mu-43 Regular
I just had to update this and say that my E-PL2 and lenses arrived.

YAY!

So I've been chasing the poor baby around all morning with the pancake. Crikey, that's a nice piece of glass : )

It's good to have a camera again, and the dinkiness of it compared to my old kit is just what I wanted.

I'm very happy today : )

Latest threads

Top Bottom