Hello from Hampshire, UK

Flashp

Mu-43 Rookie
A new convert here, have come from Nikon FF (D750) to Olympus E-M5II. Really enjoying the mobility and having a lighter bag to carry and finding that I have it with me more of the time. Glad to have discovered this site and looking forward to becoming familiar and contributing :)

Here's a few from my first trip out with it, West Dean Gardens near Chichester. Currently finding my way with it and happy for a first outing...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Flashp

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome. I’m also a Nikon exile from Hampshire UK. Mu43 is a great system, have fun!

What lens(s) did you use for those shots, by the way?
Number 6 was taken with an Olympus 12-40 f/2.8 and the others were all taken with the Olympus 40-150 f/2.8.

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
Welcome, nice photos. I'm from Devon as well ... seem to be a lot of west country people on this forum.

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon
Hello from Kent! I hope your new camera brings you much joy. Don't forget to share your pics with us as you go.

Real Name
Rob
Welcome from Brizzle. I like what you have posted so far, look forward to more.

I came to m43 from 35mm film, having entirely missed the DSLR stage for mostly financial reasons!

Rob

damianmkv

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome across Ash - I bought your 35mm on TP. I should probably use the d500 more but I'm still reaching for the e-m1 whilst I gather my kit

Flashp

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome from Brizzle. I like what you have posted so far, look forward to more.

I came to m43 from 35mm film, having entirely missed the DSLR stage for mostly financial reasons!

Rob
I had to google 'Brizzle' :hiding:
There are some focal length/aperture combinations that were out of my reach before I moved over. My switch seems to have put the fun back into it for me. Probably because I can carry all of my kit easily now. :dance:

Flashp

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome across Ash - I bought your 35mm on TP. I should probably use the d500 more but I'm still reaching for the e-m1 whilst I gather my kit
Evening! Small world! :thumbsup:
Will you be keeping 4/3 gear?

damianmkv

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I've sold most of it now, just left with the e-m1 and a kit Panasonic 12-32. I also have a few filters in a small bag for a travel kit

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom