Hello from Greensboro, NC

taylorgso

New to Mu-43
Hello all. I've been following the forum past few days. Just ordered an E-P2, and the email says it's on it's way! So I'll be watching and reading intently after the E-P2 arrives, probably with lots of questions. Sadly, had to order this mail order - no local dealers have this camera, which I chose over the E-PL1 based mostly on what I've read on the forum concerning build quality. Shot film mostly until about 4 years ago when I picked up a Canon DSLR - I've enjoyed that piece, but the M4/3 appeals to me for size and weight. My daughter lives in Germany, and we travel to be with her often, and I'm getting tired of lugging a heavier unit around... wanted something I could carry in a belt pouch. So I'm looking forward to the new unit.

taylorgso

New to Mu-43
Welcome.
You'll love the Pen 2. What kit did ya order?
Post some photos when ya get the new camera....
shooter

Ordered the 14-42 w/o EVF. Decided would spend the difference on a flash, and ordered the FL-36R. Retired, have to wait for monthly welfare check (SS) next month and will start adding accessories - probably the pancake lensk then the EVF. I guess I'll wait until I have the unit in hand and start shooting before I prioritize. Also thinking of an adapter to use my Canon lenses, but that defeats the whole idea of reducing size and weight. I just check UPS tracking, and the unit is here in Greensboro, but they are showing expected delivery date of Tuesday!!!! Darn it... at my age, I can't afford to wait too long!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom