1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello from Germany

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Hypilein, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Hypilein

Hypilein Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 18, 2015
    Hi,

Have been lurking for quite a while waiting for money to finally buy my first "serious" camera. I appreciate a lot of the advice. Especially on lenses. Now a proud owner of a GX7. Very much looking forward to trying it out in Istanbul in a few weeks time. Expect pictures!

• Like Like x 1
  2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Welcome!

Any advice would be most meaningful if you told us what it is you like to shoot and your experience level and how you like to shoot.

I know that my gear needs/requirements are not the same as others as I shoot a specific way and require my gear to perform to a certain standard. We can help you the best, most efficient way when we have this information.

3. Hypilein

Hypilein Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 18, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I just noticed my wording was a bit unclear. What I meant was that I appreciate all the advice that I found on the board when I was deciding what lenses to get. I've pretty much got my set together for now. I've got the P20 as a kit with the GX7 because I knew that I didn't want to use the kit lens and was interested in trying primes after having used an FZ100 for all my previous photography. I also got a S60 for some portrait and concert work. And the 9mm because I didn't want to wait till my Parents bring me a P7-14 over from Asia. Now all my money is gone and lens acquisition will have to wait for at least a year.

4. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    I see. It could have been that I just misread your intention.

Enjoy your kit and please share!!