Hello from Essex

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by petach, Feb 18, 2011.

1. petach

petach Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 18, 2011
    UK
    Well, got my GF2 couple of days ago and I just cannot put it down! My main camera is an EOS 50d with w/a and t/p lenses. However, ......I am thrilled with the Geoff (as I nicknamed it)

Look forward to advice, photo's and everything else on here.

I am an ex-London detective and now work for local govt. Looking forward to a shorter working week to allow more photo time in the lead up to retirement in 2012. Have 2xgrandchildren with another on way to take lots of pictures of.

Oh. and I love cars (especially mine) so expect shots of my car

So, hi one and all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sheepsteeth

sheepsteeth Mu-43 Regular

Dec 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    hey there, i lived in essex for a few years (near saffron walden) wish i had been into photography then, it was quite a pretty bit of the world.

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

petach, thanks so much for your introduction and congratulations on your GF2. I know we have a some other GF2 shooters on here and I am really looking forward to seeing more photographs from this camera.

Please make yourself at home and consider posting a photo or two (or more) on the https://www.mu-43.com/f43/gf2-image-thread-9549/ to start.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.