1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Dundee, Scotland

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by marcinski, Feb 15, 2012.

1. marcinski

marcinski New to Mu-43

Feb 15, 2012
    Hello everyone,

I just became an owner of GX1 and Panasonic 25mm after selling most of my Pentax DSLR gear. This looks like a very friendly forum indeed! looking forward to contributing something useful.

Marcin

2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey G'day Marcin welcome to the forum and please make yourself at home. How do you find the GX1? I currently own the GF1 since it came out and am looking to upgrade soon.

You'll have to show us some photos of Scotland.:smile:

Best,
    icon

3. marcinski

marcinski New to Mu-43

Feb 15, 2012
    Hey, thanks for the welcome.

I am still getting used to the GX1 and the way it operates since it is so different to Pentax k20D I had previously. I already like it very much. The built quality is great, AF is way faster and more accurate than on Pentax and the Leica lens is a gem. Can't say how it compares to GF1 as I never handled one, this is my first m43 camera.

Marcin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.