Hello from "down under"

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by hunghang, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hunghang

hunghang New to Mu-43

Mar 16, 2010
    Hi all,

been lurking here in the last couple of weeks and have decided to join up. Some of you may recognize me from RFF and/or getDPI under the same username (I see a few familiar names here).

Got my EP-2 just over a week ago and am finding the experience refreshing. Been a user of Canon EOS gear for the last 5 years, moved to rangefinders in the last 3 years, and the M43 format seems like a logical link between the two.

I have found Brian's series of videos on the EP-2 a great time saver and have configured the camera exactly the way I want/expect it to perform. Thanks Brian.

Regards,

Hung

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Thanks so much Hung and glad you de-lurked. That is a truly wonderful photo of your son that you just posted on the E-P2 image thread. Really great and so "in the moment"!:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi hunghang, I'll second BB's comment about your first image post... I came here looking for your 'hello' post to welcome you on board :2thumbs:

I absolutely love the E-P2, been out for a decent hike this morning and it was a pleasure to use... the EVF is getting a lot of use in the strong light conditions here.

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enrique

Enrique Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    spain
    Hi hunghang wellcome to this forum :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010