Hello from "down under"

hunghang

New to Mu-43
Hi all,

been lurking here in the last couple of weeks and have decided to join up. Some of you may recognize me from RFF and/or getDPI under the same username (I see a few familiar names here).

Got my EP-2 just over a week ago and am finding the experience refreshing. Been a user of Canon EOS gear for the last 5 years, moved to rangefinders in the last 3 years, and the M43 format seems like a logical link between the two.

I have found Brian's series of videos on the EP-2 a great time saver and have configured the camera exactly the way I want/expect it to perform. Thanks Brian.

Regards,

Hung

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi hunghang, I'll second BB's comment about your first image post... I came here looking for your 'hello' post to welcome you on board :2thumbs:

I absolutely love the E-P2, been out for a decent hike this morning and it was a pleasure to use... the EVF is getting a lot of use in the strong light conditions here.

Cheers

Brian

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom