Hello from "down under"

hunghang

New to Mu-43
Hi all,

been lurking here in the last couple of weeks and have decided to join up. Some of you may recognize me from RFF and/or getDPI under the same username (I see a few familiar names here).

Got my EP-2 just over a week ago and am finding the experience refreshing. Been a user of Canon EOS gear for the last 5 years, moved to rangefinders in the last 3 years, and the M43 format seems like a logical link between the two.

I have found Brian's series of videos on the EP-2 a great time saver and have configured the camera exactly the way I want/expect it to perform. Thanks Brian.

Regards,

Hung

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi hunghang, I'll second BB's comment about your first image post... I came here looking for your 'hello' post to welcome you on board :2thumbs:

I absolutely love the E-P2, been out for a decent hike this morning and it was a pleasure to use... the EVF is getting a lot of use in the strong light conditions here.

Cheers

Brian

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom