Hello from "down under"

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by hunghang, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hunghang

hunghang New to Mu-43

Mar 16, 2010
    Hi all,

been lurking here in the last couple of weeks and have decided to join up. Some of you may recognize me from RFF and/or getDPI under the same username (I see a few familiar names here).

Got my EP-2 just over a week ago and am finding the experience refreshing. Been a user of Canon EOS gear for the last 5 years, moved to rangefinders in the last 3 years, and the M43 format seems like a logical link between the two.

I have found Brian's series of videos on the EP-2 a great time saver and have configured the camera exactly the way I want/expect it to perform. Thanks Brian.

Regards,

Hung

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Thanks so much Hung and glad you de-lurked. That is a truly wonderful photo of your son that you just posted on the E-P2 image thread. Really great and so "in the moment"!:thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  4. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi hunghang, I'll second BB's comment about your first image post... I came here looking for your 'hello' post to welcome you on board :2thumbs:

I absolutely love the E-P2, been out for a decent hike this morning and it was a pleasure to use... the EVF is getting a lot of use in the strong light conditions here.

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 2
  5. Enrique

Enrique Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    spain
    Hi hunghang wellcome to this forum :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010