1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from DC!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by veereshai, Jun 6, 2011.

1. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    Hi,

I am Veeresh from DC. I moved to DC from India about 7 months back. Got my G1+20mm off dc craigslist for a pretty attractive price because the G1 had japanese menu and the owner didn't have a clue about how he could re-flash the firmware. I got it home, flashed the firmware, changed the menu language to English and haven't looked back ever since. Over the months, I have collected from old Nikon mount lenses (55mm f3.5, 105mm f2.5, 75-150 f3.5, Kiron 80-200). I had put up an ad to sell all of it sometime back in hopes of upgrading the other system (Canon) that I have, but luckily no deals came in ;) . Eventually, I realized that after I have gotten the G1, I have used it more because of it's versatility that I probably wouldn't sell it. This is an awesome forum and I hope I get to learn from you all :) .

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.