Hello from Cornwall, England!

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi :smile:

I've been a long time visitor to the site but have only just decided to sign up and actually contribute!

I'm currently looking to upgrade from my Lumix TZ7 p&s to most probably an epl1. https://www.mu-43.com/f51/4-3-camera-around-world-trip-9744/

Looking forward to talking to you all soon :)

Welcome Brent to the friendly place for mu4/3rds cameras....Cornwall, hey that is my favourite spot. Where are you in that gorgeous part of England. I have been to Penzance three times along with Mousehole (pronounced Muzzle) by the locals...just love Cornwall!!

brents

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Bill Gordon - I live in a little town called Lostwithiel which is about an hour from Penzance. It's a nice place to live but always bloody raining at the moment!!I'm sure Grebeman will back me up with that!

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
East Charleton, near Kingsbridge, south Devon (UK)
Real Name
Barrie
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Bill Gordon - I live in a little town called Lostwithiel which is about an hour from Penzance. It's a nice place to live but always bloody raining at the moment!!I'm sure Grebeman will back me up with that!

I can certainly testify to the rain, not heavy, but it has been a protracted period of very overcast weather, to compensate it has been mild for the time of year, but a glimpse of that yellow orb in the sky would be nice, I'm told by people who have seen it that it's called the Sun :smile:

Barrie

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Welcome

Brents welcome to the forum. My family and I love your part of the world, specially Marazion and Penazance. Look forward to seeing some of your photos of the wonderfully rugged coastline. Good luck on your around the world tour.

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus

Latest threads

Top Bottom