Hello From Colorado

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by MikeB10, May 15, 2010.

1. MikeB10

MikeB10 Mu-43 Regular

I'm a new owner of a GF1 with 14-45mm and 20mm lenses. Was glad to stumble upon this community of micro 4/3 users. The GF1 is a fun camera and I am enjoying it immensely. I've shot film and digital for many years but this new compact format is adding a whole new level of fun.

Regards,
    Mike

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Mike, welcome to mu-43.com! I hope you'll become involved in some discussions and please do be sure to post a few photos soon.:biggrin:

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Howdy and Giday to you Mike from Colorado, from icon in Australia! Congrats on your GF1, is it your gf or are you married:smile:

I sure like the 20mm myself but the 14-45 stays on my camera most of the time. It is a good performer too and the ois works like a charm hey.

Have fun shooting,

icon

4. adam

adam Mu-43 Regular

Apr 21, 2010
    Maryland
    Welcome to the forum!

What part of Colorado? I grew up in Littleton and Boulder...still go back every couple of years, but I haven't spent much time out there since I got into photography...do you do any landscape shooting?

5. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    welcome from nyc

have fun with that great new kit

ep1.... gf1... ricoh... gx200... ricoh cx1 and a small pile of [mostly manual] lenses

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Mike.

7. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Mike ! Thanks for joining us.

8. MikeB10

MikeB10 Mu-43 Regular

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Looks like an active forum.....clearly a necessity for a successful one. Adam, I'm in Colorado Springs and yes, I do shoot some landscapes.