Hello From Cleveland

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric
I've been lurking for a while and finally joined after picking up an E-PL1 kit from a local camera store for a great price. I intended on the camera being a supplement to my Canon DLSR, but I'm having so much fun with it its become my main camera. I'm really enjoying the site - the helpful and friendly discussion, the lens sample threads, and even bought something from the Marketplace forums. Thanks to all who moderate and contribute!

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
I've been lurking for a while and finally joined after picking up an E-PL1 kit from a local camera store for a great price. I intended on the camera being a supplement to my Canon DLSR, but I'm having so much fun with it its become my main camera. I'm really enjoying the site - the helpful and friendly discussion, the lens sample threads, and even bought something from the Marketplace forums. Thanks to all who moderate and contribute!

Good to have you here,:smile: and enjoy your Oly. Great site, with nice friendly folk.
Dennis.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
ean, here's an official welcome from New York and a big thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself here. I'm very pleased that you have made yourself at home.:drinks:

jalex

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Jane
Welcome to the forum! I have an epl-1 too and my Canon DSLR spends most of the time sitting in a cabinet since I got it. The EPL-1 is a fun camera!
Looking forward to seeing your photos.
~jane

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom