Hello from Cheltenham, UK

NetizenSmith

Mu-43 Regular
Hi everyone.
Seems like a friendly place. Using a G2 with the 14-42mm and eagerly awaiting my FD adapter from Hong Kong so I can whip the 50mm and 28mm off my old T90 and see how they fare on a m4/3 body.

Real Name
Nic
Hi everyone.
Seems like a friendly place. Using a G2 with the 14-42mm and eagerly awaiting my FD adapter from Hong Kong so I can whip the 50mm and 28mm off my old T90 and see how they fare on a m4/3 body.

Hi, I'm also new here and use FD lenses. I'm not sure what 28mm you have but the nFD 28mm f2.8 is the most commonly used lens on my E-P1. It's biggest issue is CA and also that it is just not quite wide enough for my liking (I'm currently waiting on a 24mm). I rarely use anything much longer in a prime lens but the plain jane nFD 50mm f1.8 works very nicely on :43:. I haven't been very impressed with the old breech-lock 50mm f1.4s with the exception of one of my f1.4 chrome-noses which is quite sharp.

NetizenSmith

Mu-43 Regular
I have the non-breech 28mm and a breech lock 50mm 1.8. Not convinced of the breech lock's capabilities, some of my film shots I seem to have focused behind the subject (which I'd have thought near impossible on a manual focus camera with a split prism finder) so it may actually be faulty, although I can't get my head around the physics of how that could happen. I have a 70-210 on the way as well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom