Hello from central Ohio

Durtball

Mu-43 Rookie
Great forum. Having fun poking around. Currently I am shooting with a GF1 w/20mm and love it. It has made me leave my Nikon stuff at home many times. I'm hoping to get a GH2 soon. I really love the alternative lens possibilities with m-43. So far I have an old c-mount 25mm B&H lens and adapter that is a lot of fun. Looking forward to many more combos.

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Great forum. Having fun poking around. Currently I am shooting with a GF1 w/20mm and love it. It has made me leave my Nikon stuff at home many times. I'm hoping to get a GH2 soon. I really love the alternative lens possibilities with m-43. So far I have an old c-mount 25mm B&H lens and adapter that is a lot of fun. Looking forward to many more combos.
Hello Durtball and welcome to mu43. Have fun on the site. It's a great place to learn and explore. PS, Iam also in Ohio, just west of Wapak.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for stopping in for your introduction, Durtball. There's got to be a story behind that name.:biggrin:

Though not in Ohio now, I did graduate from Ohio University - "The Harvard on the Hocking" more years ago than I care to remember...though, thankfully, I can remember pretty much everything.

Glad to have you here!:2thumbs:

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the welcome BB

cherrywood, might this be your introduction, as well? Please tell us as much or as little about yourself as you'd like.:flowers_2:
Yes, I live in Ohio now but was born and raised in "da Cold Nort" country of Minnesote, "ya shur you bet ya". And do very much miss the Walleye fishing up there.
I have my own Furniture Making business now in ohio. And go out west to Montana and Wyoming for flyfishing. Yeally like the 'freestone" rivers out west.
All the Best BB, Thanks again Dennis.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom