Hello from California

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by edwardconde, Nov 8, 2012.

1. edwardconde

edwardconde Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi All,

I am soon to be owner of an Oly E-PL1 (black) body in the next coming days. I currently own a Pentax K-5 dslr... I bought the EPL1 from Amazon at a bargain price of $119. This is my first mirrorless / m4/3 camera. Really excited to see what this system will offer me. My plan is to use this for family events where bring the K-5 would be too much lug around. Plus at the price it is very low price to pay to mess around and see how it will fit. I also bought a Pentax - M4/3 adapter with Aperture control. This way i can use my Limited glass and vintage glass I have collected for my K-5. I am looking to purchase an all around lens (probably a kit lens) for those family trips/events.

A little about me... Photography is a hobby for me.. A pass time if you will. I have been shooting with a dslr type since 2010. But always had a camera of some kind since I was 8. I edit solely on my iPad and use various applications to create my art. I have completed a Project 365 in 2011 and currently involved in a Project 52 for 2012.

You can find me at the following sites
    Edward Conde (edwardconde) on about.me
    Flickr:
    My blog on Moku Hanga art on tumblr at The Mokuist

I will be updating my signature here with all my other contact info such as Twitter & G+

I am really excited to get my hands on the E-PL1....
    Thanks for reading...

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum. Good choice buying the adapter - gives you lots of lens options right off the bat. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

• Like Like x 1