1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from California, USA

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by tquest, Jul 1, 2014.

1. tquest

tquest New to Mu-43

Jun 26, 2014
    California, USA
    Tony
    Hello!

I am very pleased to join the mu-43.com community. The site and the forums have been a wealth of information as I have been researching m43 cameras.

I started my appreciation of photography with a Fujifilm DL Super Mini Zoom. I moved to digital photography when I got an Olympus C-8080. When my first child was born, I got a Panasonic LX3 and now I use a Panasonic LX7.

I came to mu-43.com because I wanted a new camera that I can grow into as my children grow up and this site and forum have helped me decide on m43 over Fuji and Sony APS-C cameras, as well as narrow my selection. Because I miss the viewfinder on my C-8080, I have been trying to decide between an Olympus EM-1 and a Panasonic GX7. I think I have finally decided upon the GX7, though. I plan on purchasing using the Amazon link here at mu-43.com.

Thank you for being such an informative and supportive community!

Tony

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.