Hello from Bulgaria!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by mushmorok, Mar 7, 2011.

1. mushmorok

mushmorok Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2011
    I found this forum a couple of months ago when I was doing a research for a new camera that would replace an old and almost fallen apart Sony P&S. This seems like the most active site with the most passionate members about m43.

What's my story - I've decided an bought an E-PL1 at the end, which was supposed to be used mainly by my wife as she is the one in our family that is keen on taking photos, not me. Unfortunately the camera failed her initial expectations, as it is winter and we are shooting mostly indoor and mostly our toddler, which with the kit lens seems like mission impossible :smile:.This was the point where I've started do dig further trying to understand what are we doing wrong - and here I am - shooting sometimes literally hundreds of photos per day and enjoying it! May be I've just found a new hobby - time will tell - is this just a temporary itch or is it a passion that will stick.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations upon finding yourself with that E-PL1 and getting carried away with it. I have a feeling it's going to be a longterm photography affair, Mushmorok.:wink:

Thanks for stopping in here and giving us the official introduction, too. It's an easy way for us all to get to know each other a little bit.:biggrin:
  4. Plimsol

Plimsol Mu-43 Regular

Mar 29, 2010
    Belgium, Antwerp
    A welcome from Belgium.
  5. PENpal

PENpal Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Mushmorok , your new toy will be your new buddy . I hate to ask this but did you cut and paste my story? :rofl:
  6. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    Morning Mushmorok ... Welcome to the forum. I am from California and have never been to your country ... so ... You need to show and tell everything about your country, customs and people.

7. shoturtle

Oct 15, 2010
    welcome to mu43
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mushmorok

mushmorok Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2011
    It's refreshing to see that I'm not the only one :rofl: Were you able to solve your "problems" with the camera? :biggrin:
  9. mushmorok

mushmorok Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2011
    OK, I promise to post photos of typical Bulgarian places/events when I encounter them given that that there is an interest :smile:

Funny thing is - I've never been in your country too and but I plan to change this in June - so any interesting places around Atlanta are wellcomed :biggrin:
  10. kytra

kytra Mu-43 Regular

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome, neighbor :wink: