Hello From Brooklyn

SamSam

Mu-43 Regular
Hi everyone. I'm excited to have finally joined this site having surfed the pages for a long time (perhaps since the very start last year). Anyways, I like the friendly atmosphere and the trade of good info. I hope I can add some positive input.

All the best,

sam

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome Sam.......
Sam from Brooklyn....hmmmmmm

anyway..... if ya have any questions or issues, give me a ring and I'll do what I can.....

Sam from Brooklyn.....hmmmmm

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Sam, welcome aboard. There are a bunch of New Yorkers here, including some Manhattanites. I think you may be our first from Brooklyn, so congratulations!

What kind of camera do you have or are you still in the decision making mode? Very glad you decided to introduce yourself.:wink:

adam

Mu-43 Regular
Sam, welcome aboard. There are a bunch of New Yorkers here, including some Manhattanites. I think you may be our first from Brooklyn, so congratulations!

Nope, I'm from Brooklyn too...my first shot with my G1 and 7-14 will be of the Brooklyn Bridge...if someone ever buys my E-30 :rolleyes:

SamSam

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks Streetshooter. I must admit, I'm not sure what you mean or what you're referring to when you say "sam from brooklyn...hmmm". But again thank you for your offer to help.
BBW, I use a GF1 with the 20mm. I have a 14-45mm as well, but for some reason I really don't enjoy using it as much. It feels like a burden to own, because knowing I have it I feel like I must carry it with me. However, I would say 99% of the time I use the 20mm. As for being from Brooklyn, you had me very excited to be the first one. However, I guess Adam beat me to it. Perhaps I can be the first from BedStuy?
Adam, good to know you're from Brooklyn as well. I can't wait to see your Brooklyn Bridge shot, so I hope someone does buy your E-30.
hodad66, thanks for the welcoming. How did you choose your screen name?
Amin, thanks for a great site. It has been very helpful. I'm glad to officially be a part of it.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Sam,
I know a really good shooter from Brooklyn. I thought maybe you were him...and in fact you still could be.... I call him Sam from Brooklyn and he calls me...well...forget that part.....
shooter

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Sam, welcome to the forum - please make yourself at home :friends:

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Well, Sam, you many not be the first member from Brooklyn, but I'm pretty sure you're the first to introduce yourself.:wink:

Nope, I'm from Brooklyn too...my first shot with my G1 and 7-14 will be of the Brooklyn Bridge...if someone ever buys my E-30 :rolleyes:
So Adam, here's a welcome to you, too.:biggrin:

Glad to have you both here whatever parts you're from.:thumbup:

adam

Mu-43 Regular
I've only been on the forum for about a week, so I didn't really beat you...

Welcome nonetheless!

SamSam

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you Enrique, Brian, BBW, Herman for welcoming me, and thank you adam for sharing the credit of being the first member from Brooklyn.
That's funny Cosinaphile. In a similar manner, I live in BedStuy, but according to my neighbors, we live in Fort Greene.
Glad I joined and I look forward to the new bodies and lenses coming out.

Latest threads

Top Bottom