1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Brighton... Again!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pointoneeight, May 15, 2011.

1. pointoneeight

pointoneeight Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Brighton, UK
    Its been a looong time, just over a year I think since I logged in. I just had an automated message through saying I'd not posted for a few months, so I began to wonder, why is that...

I would love to say I carried on taking photos after I left the forum in June 2010 but alas I didn't. I'd like to start again now my life has calmed down a little and I have more free time, so hopefully I'll have a go at the Image Quests again and maybe kick off my old PAD again.

This forum was central to the improvement in my knowledge and ability when I joined back in 2009. I started out following Brian's lead on 100 days of PAD and attempting Streetshooters provocative and thoughtful Image Quests. Those Image Quests made me think about my surroundings, my own thoughts and feelings, perceptions and interpretations and channel all of them into my photography, like no course or book could teach you. Thanks again Streetshooter.

Is anyone left from the old PAD days? BBW, Steve, Brian, Pete, Mauve, Bill, Karen, Noodlehaus...? What a worldwide PAD shooter team we were!! :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey good to see you back. I'm still here. :smile:

BBW and Shooter are now the mods over at Amin's other site serious compacts. We heard from Herman a little while ago that Brian will be soon returning after finishing his military project, which is good news.

Bill, Karen and Noodlehause I haven't seen for ages. I think BillN is over at Serious Compacts.

Mr. Mauve is still around and it's good to have him here.

Lucky Penguin and Alan Roseman are our newish mods and are doing a great job. Hope to see you around more often and some of those awesome pics of yours.

oo-roo
    icon