1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Boston

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Neilclicks, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Neilclicks

Neilclicks New to Mu-43

Jul 24, 2010
    Hi, I'm glad to have joined a group with such a passionate interest mu43 imaging. Since aquiring a Panasonic G1 and GF1, as well as several lenses, my full frame Canon gear now sits idle. Not a bad thing since I am now looking forward to my "photo outings" without feeling like a pack animal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Hi Neil,

My Canon gear sat on my office floor for 6 weeks after I got my µ43 bodies, and my first 2 lenses.... then I decided to commit.. all the DSLR gear is gone.

I honestly haven't missed it, not even once...

I've had more fun with photography is the past 8 months or so than I had in the last 10 years... and many many many more opportunities, because I always have a camera with me.. always.

As they say around here quite often, the best camera is the one you have with you.

Alan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.