Hello from australia. Late to the party

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Hi all!

I live on the gold coast, australia, i've been a film shooter for quite some time.... then moved to a nikon v1 kit which i adored for the fast focus, but... it just never quite felt right in the hand. so i have just picked up a Panasonic Gx1 body for next to nothing i plan to use with some manual lenses, and possibly pick up the pancake 20 and power zoom for a little travel combo :) (minimal investment to foray into a new system)
hope to be a regular poster here! been browsing for a while and seems like this is a very active forum, which is great!

i like to shoot life around me, some wildlife, people, places, nothing professional, just for fun. Just documenting my life and the life of my friends and family :)

anyway, a big hello to you all!

Atom Ant

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Adam
Welcome to the party - don't think of it as late, think of your arrival as fashionable ;-)

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Cheers everyone! Good to see quite a few of us Aussies on here. Where I'm from I Don't see that many m43 users. Mainly canon and Nikon DSLR boys...
I certainly don't envy them. Carrying all that weight!

Sent from my XT1033 using Mu-43 mobile app

Atom Ant

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Adam
Cheers everyone! Good to see quite a few of us Aussies on here. Where I'm from I Don't see that many m43 users. Mainly canon and Nikon DSLR boys...
I certainly don't envy them. Carrying all that weight!
I think there must be at least some μ43 users on the Gold Coast - I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of shelf space given to Olympus at the camera shop at Pacific Fair when I visited last year. I reckon they had every current Olympus μ43 body and lens on display.:2thumbs:

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah a few camera shops here have lots on display which is great :) but outside in the real world I don't see many people shooting them here? I suppose that's because they are easier to tuck away and carry when not in use than a bulky SLR :-D

Sent from my XT1033 using Mu-43 mobile app

Latest threads

Top Bottom