Hello from Austin

JustShootMe

Mu-43 Regular
Hello fellow photo nuts.

I'm new to this forum, but have been active on some of the other forums around the net. I'm primarily a Nikon shooter (hobby) but have gotten tired or lugging around all that gear, so here comes micro four thirds. I recently purchased an EP1 for the second time and remember what I loved about it the first time.... It's a great camera.

You can call me Charles btw ...

Here's a photo from Sunday just for fun

Ep1 - Panny 20mm

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostnjboro/5464180270/" title="Ep1 - Pany 20 1.7 by lostnjboro, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"640" height="361" alt="Ep1 - Pany 20 1.7" /></a>

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Near &quot;Playland&quot; outside of NYC, NY, USA
Charles, welcome and thank you for your intro and your photograph - what a view!

So this is your second time around with the E-P1? I guess that it is sort of like marrying one's marrying one's "ex" for the second time around...you know what you're in for. Obviously you and the E-P1 do very well together.:thumbup:

By all means, if you'd like, add your Flickr stream to your signature line and please make yourself at home, Charles.:biggrin:

texascbx

Mu-43 Veteran
Glad to see you here Charles. I used to live down in Dripping Springs close to the Salt Lick BBQ joint out in the country. I know you have lots of opportunities for interesting shots down there in Austin.:smile:

JustShootMe

Mu-43 Regular
Glad to see you here Charles. I used to live down in Dripping Springs close to the Salt Lick BBQ joint out in the country. I know you have lots of opportunities for interesting shots down there in Austin.:smile:
Thanks Tex ..

Yeah Austin is definately a super scenic area, lots of amazing landscapes and way to many festivals. I'm still new to Austin so everything is intersting to me, I do love the Hill country, photographers dream.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hi Charles,

Welcome aboard. Nice to have you here, and to see you too!

How about swinging by and posting in "the other side of the lens"

Cheers, From New England

Alan

Rick Waldroup

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome. I live in the DFW area. But I try to get down to Austin every couple of months or so for some street shooting. I love Austin, it is one of my favorite places.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom