Hello from Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dFlyer, Feb 16, 2010.

1. dFlyer

dFlyer New to Mu-43

Feb 16, 2010
    Austin Texas
    Saw this web page listed on the Lightzone forum with a workshop for lightzone and figured after Lightzone for a year I best take a few classes to improve my work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Hello dFlyer, welcome to one of the best little micro four thirds forums around.:biggrin: Brian Mosely is definitely Mr. Lightzone and a very involved teacher. Are you using a :43: camera now?
  3. steve

steve Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Havertown, PA
    Hi Gary,

I'm in Friendswood, Texas, between Houston and Galveston. Welcome to the world of mu43.

4. chalkdust

chalkdust Mu-43 Regular

Dec 29, 2009
    McKinney, Texas
    Welcome and howdy!
  5. Enrique

Enrique Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010

dFlyer, I hope you´ll post some pics soon¡¡ :biggrin:
  6. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Welcome Gary to what is rapidly becoming the ultimate Micro 4/3rds site.

We have a great bunch of enthusiastic members here who are all information hungry, yet willing to share their knowledge / experiences with all.

7. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome home Gary :friends:

I'm very excited about our on-line Lightzone workshop - I'm sure it will attract lots of new photographers to check out the m4/3rds system too... I'm really progressing my photography using Lightzone and the Olympus Pen - since, for the first time I'm using a camera pretty much every day... and mixing with many talented photographers on this forum!

8. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

9. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Hello Gary, I'm up in the big city of Corsicana. Used to live in Austin a few years ago and miss Katz's Deli Bar and Art Gallery but don't miss the traffic.
  10. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Gary.

Kind regards, Herman