Hello, from an island in the Pacific

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by tbransco, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Well, it's only Vancouver Island, but hey, it's technically in the Pacific :smile:

I found my way here trying to locate Brian Mosley's "Free LightZone Tutorial", as I have finally clicked the "BUY" button to get myself some decent 16-bit photo tools for (much) less than a double mortgage payment. Looks like there are quite a few LightZone users here, so I look forward to learning what I can about this package, and contribute where I can.

Cheers,
    Terry

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Terry, you certainly have the knack for a great title! Nice sense of humor, too. Welcome aboard.:biggrin:

Glad you found your way here thanks to Brian and hope to see some of your photographs very soon. Which camera are you using these days?

3. Thanks, BBW

Thanks for the warm welcome, BBW. I note from your signature that it's appropriate to post links to my Flickr photostream, but am somewhat reluctant to do so because I do not shoot with a m4/3 cam. It's an E-620, but still...seems inappropriate somehow. :confused:

Maybe I should just read the forum rules, eh?

Cheers,
    Terry

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Terry - stick around and catch the mu-43 bug.

5. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    Well you fooled me, I missed the first line of your post for some reason :confused:, so I'm thinking coral beaches and whatever, then I get my atlas out and end up at Vancouver Island. Oh well I'm sure it's beautiful, just no palm fringed coral strand.
    Hopefully we'll see how beautiful it is soon enough, assuming you catch the infectious :43: bug, in the meantime welcome.

Barrie

6. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Hey, I thought I might have a buddy out here in Hawaii, but 3000 miles is too far away ;) Welcome to the club.

Stefan

7. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Terry and welcome here from The Netherlands.

8. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany