Hello, from an island in the Pacific

tbransco

New to Mu-43
Well, it's only Vancouver Island, but hey, it's technically in the Pacific :smile:

I found my way here trying to locate Brian Mosley's "Free LightZone Tutorial", as I have finally clicked the "BUY" button to get myself some decent 16-bit photo tools for (much) less than a double mortgage payment. Looks like there are quite a few LightZone users here, so I look forward to learning what I can about this package, and contribute where I can.

Cheers,
Terry

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Terry, you certainly have the knack for a great title! Nice sense of humor, too. Welcome aboard.:biggrin:

Glad you found your way here thanks to Brian and hope to see some of your photographs very soon. Which camera are you using these days?

tbransco

New to Mu-43
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, BBW

Thanks for the warm welcome, BBW. I note from your signature that it's appropriate to post links to my Flickr photostream, but am somewhat reluctant to do so because I do not shoot with a m4/3 cam. It's an E-620, but still...seems inappropriate somehow. :confused:

Maybe I should just read the forum rules, eh?

Cheers,
Terry

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Well you fooled me, I missed the first line of your post for some reason :confused:, so I'm thinking coral beaches and whatever, then I get my atlas out and end up at Vancouver Island. Oh well I'm sure it's beautiful, just no palm fringed coral strand.
Hopefully we'll see how beautiful it is soon enough, assuming you catch the infectious :43: bug, in the meantime welcome.

Barrie

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom