Hello from Amsterdam

Muggie

Mu-43 Regular
I've been lurking for the past few weeks. Just moved up from a P&S status (I have a tiny Sony Cybershot that can fit almost any pocket and have used a Minolta DimageZ1 for most of my photography over the past seven years). I started out auto everything, but the Minolta has allowed me to play a bit with controlling things and so this year I felt ready and motivated to take the step up. However I travel quite a bit so did not want a big camera that required a bag all the time... so after a bunch of research on-line and off decided on the GF1.

So this is a bit of an adventure as I will move to the world of RAW and begin to take more control of things. I have found the forum offerings informative and inspiring so decided I might as well register even if I never get brave enough to share photos! :rolleyes:

So greetings all!!

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome here ! Welkom hier ! I too got a Z1, I love the optical zoom range of it.
Maybe you can post a few impressions from "de wallen". If they are deacent you can show us more on Amsterdam. I have been there a couple of times and always liked the city and people. Enjoy your weekend.

Latest threads

Top Bottom