Hello from Amsterdam

Muggie

Mu-43 Regular
I've been lurking for the past few weeks. Just moved up from a P&S status (I have a tiny Sony Cybershot that can fit almost any pocket and have used a Minolta DimageZ1 for most of my photography over the past seven years). I started out auto everything, but the Minolta has allowed me to play a bit with controlling things and so this year I felt ready and motivated to take the step up. However I travel quite a bit so did not want a big camera that required a bag all the time... so after a bunch of research on-line and off decided on the GF1.

So this is a bit of an adventure as I will move to the world of RAW and begin to take more control of things. I have found the forum offerings informative and inspiring so decided I might as well register even if I never get brave enough to share photos! :rolleyes:

So greetings all!!

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Welcome here ! Welkom hier ! I too got a Z1, I love the optical zoom range of it.
Maybe you can post a few impressions from "de wallen". If they are deacent you can show us more on Amsterdam. I have been there a couple of times and always liked the city and people. Enjoy your weekend.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom