Hello from Airdrie, Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by r.m.santaana, Sep 8, 2010.

1. r.m.santaana

r.m.santaana New to Mu-43

Sep 8, 2010
    Airdrie, AB Canada
    Hello fellow micro 4/3 users! Glad to finally register and hopefully participate in the forums as I am a frequent follower and love the informations that i get from reading all the threads!

A bit of a background: Photography is my hobby and I use to shoot with a Nikon D300. I sold that so I can switch to a Panasonic GF-1 as I find the DSLR too unwieldy sometimes. With my GF-1 I can bring it anywhere I go and I find that I am shooting more with it than with my previous camera!

As for gear, I only have the 20mm f/1.7 Pancake Lens that was bundled as a kit when I bought the GF-1, but I now have an adapter for my left-over Nikon lens, a Micro-Nikkor AF 60mm f/2.8 D.

Very excited to participate, see you guys around!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

3. jmacpix

jmacpix Mu-43 Regular

Welcome from a fellow Albertan! I too have a GF1 and am enjoying it immensely.

Cheers
    Jeff

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome r.m.

5. ricseet

ricseet Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 20, 2010
    Singapore
    Hello there and welcome RM.

6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Glad to have you here r.m.santaana - you and your GF1.:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing some of your photographs when you have the time to post them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.