Hello fom the Netherlands

• Thread starter Deleted member 2604
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2604

Hi,

I'm a passionate amateur digital photographer since the Olympus E-500 and own several 4/3 camera bodies and lenses. Additional to these tools I also used a Canon G9, a great camera for snaps and some serious work.

Because I felt that the G9 lacked the quality I am used to from my 4/3 cameras I purchased an E-P2 and use that camera with mixed feelings because I find it difficult to properly compose landscape shots on the back screen.

Working with the OVF however is great fun as is the movie mode.

My photographic subjects are mainly landscape (polderscapes :smile:), close-ups and abstract.

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hello Henk and welcome here. I'd noticed your absence from another site for some time - I've sold all my 4/3 gear and like so many here love the new format.

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi Henk and Ad,

I created a group for all the Dutch related people on this site, feel free to join and introduce yourself, the group is growing slowly :smile:

Best regards,

Joep

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Oh, I already invited you, but for others seeing my above post, it is called "kikkervisjes".

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Henk! Please make yourself at home and be sure to post some photographs soon. I think it takes time to get used to any new camera and am sure you'll find yourself more comfortable quickly. Glad to have you here, Henk.

D

Deleted member 2604

Hello Henk and welcome here. I'd noticed your absence from another site for some time - I've sold all my 4/3 gear and like so many here love the new format.
Hello Bill, thanks for the welcome. I noticed your sale of 4/3 gear on FTP :smile:

D

Deleted member 2604

Welcome Henk.....this site is much friendlier than "tuther one"....you should enjoy the scenery and the folk!!
Thank you Bill, really good to see you're still around! Any plans for a new Brugge trip? :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom