1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by BAKatz, Sep 9, 2010.

1. BAKatz

BAKatz Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Riverdale, NY
    Let me introduce myself..my name is Bennett Katz. I live in NY...Westchester county......i am relatively new to digital photography...i recently started using analog cameras such as Dianas and Holgas, it is just getting too expensive to develop all the film...so i bought an EPL1...learning and loving it so far ( just bought the EPL1 for Dummies book)..love the art frames...I work in Manhattan (mostly) so i have lots of opportunities to learn the camera. Glad i found this forum......:smile:

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Bennett.

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

BAKatz AKA Bennett, welcome to the land of mu43 from another Westchesterite and congratulations on your E-PL1! I had a very basic Diana as the first camera I was required to use for my Photo 101 course back in the year....at Ohio University. I have one of my favorite photos from that Diana hanging on my wall...and it's been on display for many years.

Very glad you found your way here, and I look forward to your involvement and photographs, too.:thumbup:

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Bennett and welcome here !

5. ricseet

ricseet Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 20, 2010
    Singapore
    Hello and welcome to the club.